Me again. With another issue. So I recently switched to another Database, changed my AE Title so my ConQuest could run as a service, all with good result. But I'm having some MAJOR performance issues. Let's explain the situation:
The need-to-know dicom.ini-settings:
- # Configuration of compression for incoming images and archivalDroppedFileCompression = asIncomingCompression = asArchiveCompression = as# Configuration of rules to modify, log or reject incoming DICOM slicesImportConverter0 = ifequal "%u", "EFILM"; stop; ifequal "%V0008,0060","DX"; forward to EFILMImportConverter1 = ifequal "%V0008,0060","MR"; storage MAG1ForwardAssociationLevel = IMAGEForwardCollectDelay = 600MaximumExportRetries = 0MaximumDelayedFetchForwardRetries = 0
What happens now...
1. A sync tool drops J390-compressed Dicom-files into a folder
2. This folder is added to the dicom.ini as an extra watchfolder
3. Conquest receives and processes the image as follows :
- [xxxxx] Importconverter1.0 executes: ifequal "DX","MR"
- [xxxxx] Importconverter1.1 not executed because of previous statement
- [xxxxx] Added file: q:\__dicom\528210004643139\1.2.392.200036.9125.3.32198235106901.64869598047.835632_1006_001006_15213263940025.dcm
- [xxxxx] Importconverter0.0 executes: ifequal " ", "EFILM"
- [xxxxx] Importconverter0.1 not executed because of previous statement
- [xxxxx] Importconverter0.2 executes: ifequal "DX","DX"
- [xxxxx] ImportConverter0.3: forwarded object to EFILM
- [xxxxx] JPEG decompress started.
- [xxxxx] Debug[DecompressJPEGL]: H = 1764, W = 1356, Bits = 12 in 16, Components = 1, Frames = 1
- [xxxxx] JPEG decompress time 40 milliseconds.
- [xxxxx] [recompress]: recompressed with mode = ul (strip=1)
- [xxxxx] Connected by address: 0100007f
- [xxxxx] Testing transfer: '1.2.840.10008.1.2' against list #0 = '1.2.840.10008.1.2'
- [xxxxx] 0000,0002 18 UI AffectedSOPClassUID "1.2.840.10008.1.1"
- [xxxxx] 0000,0100 2 US CommandField 48
- [xxxxx] 0000,0110 2 US MessageID 7
- [xxxxx] 0000,0800 2 US DataSetType 257
- [xxxxx] 0002,0010 17 UI TransferSyntaxUID "1.2.840.10008.1.2"
- [xxxxx] 9999,0400 6 LO ConquestConsoleComma "silent"
All goes well, the images arrive at the EFILM-destination (which is called EFilm but is actually an Osirix-PACS) BUT... the [recompress] takes MINUTES to complete... for a simple one-slice X-ray image of, let's say, 650kb.
I can't seem to figure out what I'm doing wrong this time. Am I missing something obvious (again)?
Also: is there ANY way to add a timestamp to the ConQuest debug-logging? Because I can't, for analysis of errors like these, exactly time which step is taking how many seconds exactly...
Thanks in advance for your help!
And thanks for a great product!