conquest - read and send dicom file with permission

• I would like to send my dicom file (k-pacs aplication) from external network to conquest server without reading/downloading file permission from conquest to this k-pacs. How to configure conquest server?

• I have an external network from which I am sending files. I wanted to block the possibility of reading dicom from this network.

External network is only meant to send dicom files and a local network for reading files. Now I can read study list and send dicom files from external network. I don't want this. I do not want it to be possible to read the study list. (only send). Did you understand what I mean?

• Ah,

you can add a lua script line to dicom.ini similar to this (untested) to achieve this.

[lua]

QueryConverter0 = if not string.match(Association.ip, '192.69') then destroy() end

Similar events exist for other tasks such as Retrieve and WorkListQuery

regards

Marcel

Marcel van Herk is developer of the Conquest DICOM server together with Lambert Zijp.

• thanks

What should IP be?

[lua]

QueryConverter0 = if not string.match(Association.ip, '192.69') then destroy() end

or

[lua]

QueryConverter0 = if not string.match(Association.ip, '192.169') then destroy() end ?

• Hi,

this is just a way to test for your internal IP address range. I have no idea what that is. Say you internal address are like 192.169.1.21. Then this should work (note I fixed the syntax):

QueryConverter0 = if not string.match(Association.ConnectedIP, '^192.169') then destroy() end

regards,

Marcel

Marcel van Herk is developer of the Conquest DICOM server together with Lambert Zijp.

• Please post what you entered.

And add

[lua]

QueryConverter0 = if not string.match(Association.ConnectedIP, '^192.169') then destroy() end

Association = print(Association.ConnectedIP)

To see that the IP is like.

Marcel

• I add this your last code to dicom.ini

I have all the time list of patient (external ip).

https://ibb.co/gR9Jvy

I have this code in conquest server.

• now i get message

Code
    1. [CONQUESTSRV1] *** lua syntax error [string "if not string.match(Association.ConnectedIP, '^192.168') then (..."]:1: syntax error near 'end' in 'if not string.match(Association.ConnectedIP, '^192.168') then ('destroy') end'
  • of course

I also forgot to add that reading and sending does not work from local network too.

• external IP

local IP

• I see no error and if dicom.ini is as listed here, the script should work. If I run

if not string.match('192.168.1.16', '^192.168') then script('destroy') end

The script('destroy') does not fire.

If I put the same lines work in my dicom server they work. There is a version difference but it that part is the same.

Marcel