I started with uploading some DICOMs from my repository with dcmsend (dcmtk) but I've noticed most of the files are not readable in Conquest. It is probably caused by specific Patient ID which was generated by Siemens scanner e.g. 0010,0020 (PatientID): 13.10.21-19:58:16-DST-22.214.171.124.1126.96.36.199.35454.
It looks like Conquest store data correctly in the database but not in the filesystem - it cuts directory name. In a result I can't preview, print header or download dicoms from Conquest. Please have a look at the attachments.
I installed the newest version 1.4.19c1 on Ubuntu 18.04 with Postgres db.
BTW it looks like there is also a problem with Receiving data in Horos. The error message shows that PDU size is incorrect.
I look forward to hearing from You.