Posts by Keza

    Found the issue 'sort of', the server was running in services as I changed dicom.ini. Closing conquest and the service seem to have resolved the issue although I still have an issue when browsing the database as the where clause still retains the old fieldname

    Thanks. That gives me more info. I have set the TruncateFieldNames = 50, and my database now have most of the fiieldnames as I want them but it seems something is not right when saving new files. Any ideas on anything else I need to configure?




    Code
    1. [CONQUESTSRVIMGDW] ***SQL: INSERT INTO DICOMImages (SOPInstanc, SOPClassUI, ImageNumbe, ImageDate, ImageTime, ImagePat, SeriesInst, AccessTime, ObjectFile, DeviceName) VALUES ('1.2.276.0.75.2.2.42.50123836188.20190131150547717.4748501400', '1.2.840.10008.5.1.4.1.1.66', '0', '20190131', '150547.000', '2545413', '1.2.276.0.75.2.2.42.50123836188.20190131150547733.4748971530', 1548946560, '2545413\1.2.276.0.75.2.2.42.50123836188.20190131150547733.4748971530_0001_000000_15489465650032.dcm', 'MAG0')
    2. [CONQUESTSRVIMGDW] ***Error: 207: S0022: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Invalid column name 'SOPInstanc'.

    on 1.4.19d and receiving the error below when trying to receive forwarded messages. I had to check the enable Jpeg as had more errors initially. I am on SQL Server 2014 and I have ammended the database to collect more dicom tags, tested that before the forward and was working fine.

    Code
    1. [CONQUESTSRVIMGDW] UPACS THREAD 7: STARTED AT: Thu Jan 31 14:27:20 2019
    2. [CONQUESTSRVIMGDW] Calling Application Title : "CZMA "
    3. [CONQUESTSRVIMGDW] Called Application Title : "CONQUESTSRVIMGDW"
    4. [CONQUESTSRVIMGDW] Application Context : "1.2.840.10008.3.1.1.1", PDU length: 16384
    5. [CONQUESTSRVIMGDW] Presentation Context 0 "1.2.840.10008.5.1.4.1.1.66" 1
    6. [CONQUESTSRVIMGDW] ***Error saving to SQL: 1276689\1.2.276.0.75.2.2.42.50123836188.20190131143702407.4748628530_0001_000000_15489448400005.dcm
    7. [CONQUESTSRVIMGDW] UPACS THREAD 7: ENDED AT: Thu Jan 31 14:27:20 2019
    8. [CONQUESTSRVIMGDW] UPACS THREAD 7: TOTAL RUNNING TIME: 0 SECONDS

    N

    Nope

    Changed Dicom.sql,

    reinit - picks them up,

    try to enter another -not picked up,

    reinit again - picks up.


    Anyway, overwrote the files with the new version and they are now picked up. Not sure what the problem was, now working.

    Yes I did


    Code
    1.  { 0x0018, 0x5100, "PatientPosition", 16, SQL_C_CHAR, DT_STR },
    2.  { 0x0018, 0x0010, "ContrastBolusAgent", 64, SQL_C_CHAR, DT_STR },
    3.  { 0x0008, 0x0070, "Manufacturer", 64, SQL_C_CHAR, DT_STR },
    4.  { 0x0008, 0x1090, "ModelName", 64, SQL_C_CHAR, DT_STR },
    5.  { 0x0018, 0x1000, "DeviceSerialNumber", 64, SQL_C_CHAR, DT_STR },
    6.  { 0x0018, 0x0015, "BodyPartExamined", 64, SQL_C_CHAR, DT_STR },
    7.  { 0x0018, 0x1030, "ProtocolName", 64, SQL_C_CHAR, DT_STR },
    8.  { 0x0008, 0x1010, "StationName", 16, SQL_C_CHAR, DT_STR },
    9.  { 0x0008, 0x0080, "Institution", 64, SQL_C_CHAR, DT_STR },

    I have dicom files dotted round the place in my organisation. Is it possible to create those storage locations as read only by just mapping the drives and regenerating just that particular drive into my SQL Server database. I have tried regenerating just one folder by using the folder below but it regenerated my whole database. Is it possible to regenerate without dropping and recreating the database itself.


    Code
    1. dgate64.exe regen foldername

    Hi all,


    I am new to conquest, i have installed dicomserver1419c1. I have changed my dicom.sql to include the deviceserialnumber in my database on table series. When i run reinitialise database then the extra column is populated but when I add a file to incoming and read by conquest, the deviceserialnumber colum is not populated. I am on Windows server 2016 and running SQL Server 2014 as database. Am I missing something


    Code
    1.  { 0x0018, 0x1000, "DeviceSerialNumber", 64, SQL_C_CHAR, DT_STR },