Posts by dumbterminal

    Hi Marcel,


    I had the old code which I changed to the new one and everything is working on weasis 3.0.4 by launching 127.0.0.1/cgi-bin/newweb/dgate.exe?mode=weasis_starter&accession=1501300780




    old code

    if level=='accession' then

    stq.AccessionNumber = uid

    stq.StudyInstanceUID = ''

    str = remotequery(source, 'STUDY', stq)

    seq.StudyInstanceUID = str[1].StudyInstanceUID

    stq.StudyInstanceUID = str[1].StudyInstanceUID

    stq.AccessionNumber = ''

    end



    Thankyou for all your kind support, it is so wonderful to know a developer with such a helpful response and a great product indeed.



    regards,

    hi!,


    changed/added the following in cgi-bin/dicom.ini


    viewer = weasis_starter

    studyviewer = weasis_starter


    [weasis_starter]

    source = viewers\weasis_starter.lua


    weasis2.0.7
    launched http://127.0.0.1/cgi-bin/dgate…tarter&accession=19930130
    weasis2.0.7 loads up but no study is displayed.






    weasis 3.0.4

    http://127.0.0.1/cgi-bin/dgate…tarter&accession=19930130 (xml error)


    http://127.0.0.1/cgi-bin/newwe…tarter&accession=19930130

    weasis3.0.4 loads up but no study is displayed.



    changed/added the following in cgi-bin/newweb/dicom.ini


    viewer = weasis_starter

    studyviewer = weasis_starter


    [weasis_starter]

    source = weasis_starter.lua


    regards,

    Hi!,


    I am trying to test the MWL for updating an order from scheduled to completed using HL7 ORC tags. Have added ORC mappings in dicom.sql, the order.hl7 file and the same order with status updateorder.hl7 file. by loading the order file an entry is created into the worklist, by loading the updateorder file another entry is added. The concept im trying is that an order is sent via an HL7 file which is a new order and is added to the MWL with status scheduled, another HL7 file is loaded after procedure completion which changes the status of the order from scheduled to completed.



    wondering if I am doing something wrong, please advise.




    dicom.sql



    order.hl7

    Code
    1. MSH|^~\&|conquest|conquest|REC_APP|REC_FAC|200512301613||ORM^001|123456|P|2.0.0|||||
    2. PID|1670|1234567897|1|ID0005|Patient^05||2005.05.05|M|||||||||||||||||||
    3. PV1||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
    4. ORC|NW||2005-9999||SC||||200512301613||||||200512301613529400||||
    5. OBR|S-05|RefPhy-05|0005|CR^Chest05|1.2.826.0.1.9876.2.404.20051230.2313529400.050505|200512301613529400|201903021205|SchAE-05|||||||||||||CR|||||||||||||||200512301613529400|



    orderupdate.hl7

    Code
    1. MSH|^~\&|conquest|conquest|REC_APP|REC_FAC|200512301613||ORM^001|123456|P|2.0.0|||||
    2. PID|1670|1234567897|1|ID0005|Patient^05||2005.05.05|M|||||||||||||||||||
    3. PV1||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
    4. ORC|SC||2005-9999||CM||||200512301613||||||200512301613529400||||
    5. OBR|S-05|RefPhy-05|0005|CR^Chest05|1.2.826.0.1.9876.2.404.20051230.2313529400.050505|200512301613529400|201903021205|SchAE-05|||||||||||||CR|||||||||||||||200512301613529400|





    regards,

    Hi,


    First of all thankyou for the wonderful software and support. much appreciated.


    I have tested the 1.1.19d1 and the previous issue of fetching data on workstations is resolved. I have found another one, if the debug is enabled and if a dicom send is performed from the browse database tab, the data is sent but the conquest server hangs and goes into not responding gui.


    rgds

    Hi!,


    I am a novice and just started with this, I have tested this with sample data on server, Kpacs 1.6, 3dslicer and microdicom-2.9.2-x64 workstations, they all query the server and show the list of studies but cannot retrieve where as the same config of workstations for server dicomserver1417d works perfectly.


    the 1.4.19d and using efilm 4.2 workstation has no issues retrieving the studies and displaying them.


    rgds