I uploaded to the wrong folder.
I uploaded to the wrong folder.
Hi. The IP can be read from the pc running eg mipav by running ipconfig in a command prompt. The AE and port are part of the configuration of the respective software. Marcel
Feature requests will be collected here.
1) request for time stamp in ms.
2) Lua dicomget client. Added on github
3) optionally allow 2 viewers from web client, add selection in web installer. One selection in 1.4.19c1
4) Use flag to avoid error messages from install controller (*** Not enough rights; ***Error loading)
5 ) Fedora uses /var/www, and nohup has an issue. Therefore provide specific web install scripts for other linux flavours, e.g. fedora.sh. Once started the same web installer should run. Fedura also requires "sudo setenforce Permissive" for the web server and install to work; also acrnema.map must be copied locally to the cgi-bin/newweb folder rather than pointing to the server folder.
6) Provide systemctl and dgateserv service installers in web install;
7) Step from web installer to conquestdicomserver.exe on windows. Fixed on github
8 ) Use intel compiler for 64 bits version for better performance. On Github
Here bug reports for 1.4.19d will be collected.
These are leftover bugs from earlier versions:
1) add LittleEndianExplicit to GUI connecting to dgate. Futured
2) Improve safety of sqlite by regular flushing. Futured, but users can change SqLite startup pragma for safer operation in 1.4.19c
3) Check these changes: 20140608 mvh Added BYTE PCid to CStoreRSP::Write; This change is under review: pcid does not seem to get the right value
4) brainix sample data fails to load from zip; maybe because of French folder names
5) sql server and access database ODBC install only work for 32 bits of dgate (e.g. disable 64 bits or create ODBC entry by hand)
6) install second server when service of first runs gives trouble - do an echo on the install button and fail if found - futured
7 ) last line of dicom.ini does not read if no CR (IndexDBF = 50) - futured
8 ) Publish about Docker release of Lance
9) GUI fails to run as user after install as service on server2012; does run as admin - futured
10) Implement web interface for batch anonymisation - futured
11) overlapvirtualget=0 breaks the virtual server operation (hardw) - futured
12) Thumbnail in MR confuses kpacs viewer (Dennis on mail) - futured. Not that KPACS viewer will be removed in github release.
13) wish: OperatorConsole.printf ("*** multiplex: connection terminated [%s]\n", CallingApTitle); Futured
14) color print server does not work. - futured, awaiting more information.
15) Forward compressed as j2(?) does not set transfer syntax UID correctly in transmitted image. This is an issue on dcm4che but has not been seen in conquest to conquest transmission.
16) browse tab does not work if user of server service and server gui are differerent.
17) enpq reported random failure in 'process by after' mechanism (not confirmed)
18 ) The latest postgres no longer allows unencrypted passwords. Double check install code.
19) Make max PDU size configurable. Futured.
20) Bomberbug posted jpeg compressed US image 12345.zip that decompresses to green hue. Unfortunately not yet fixed due to lack of time. Futured.
21) request for time stamp in ms. Futured.
22) validate that case insensitive query also matches lower case input. Futured
23) the web installer will not start dgate (with dicom.ini) installed with maklinux due to use of relative paths in the config. Maybe add reconfig button. Futured.
24) When opening a zip from web interface running on apache, the filename is not set correctly; it is when running from Ladle. Futured
25) use BaseDir on dgate to find all folders (now many use current folder, complicating installer development). Futured.
26) The installer dicom.ini in cgi-bin points to ../dgate.dic; should be ./dgate.dic. Does not seem to block operation though. Fixed on github
27) default webcodebase from newweb is wrong =http://127.0.0.1/cgi-bin/, also mode and patid2 are wrong, set to DefaultPage
28) web installer does not copy cornerstone_starter, iframe_starter, dumpvars; Fixed in Github
29) web installer should copy html folders as well
30) web viewers are not properly started when there are spaces in the patient ID
31) the intel compiled exe seems to suffer from unsufficient stack space in the server threads. Fixed on Github
32) Openjpeg crashes intel compiled exe compressing JK. Fixed on Github
This version will be superseded by 1.5.0 on Github and is provided for full compatibility.
Hi Conquest users,
Here is update 1.4.19d. It has several fixes, most notably in connectivity with old PACS systems and C-GET.
You can download the release here:
Can you please try it? Reporting of issues will be greatly appreciated.
As usual you can update by extracting dgate.exe or dgate64.exe and conquestdicomserver.exe, but also quite a few other files have changed - mainly in the web interface, lua code and installer.
Part of the source code is included, the full source code of the next release (1.5.0) can now be browsed on: https://github.com/marcelvanherk/Conquest-DICOM-Server
Have a look at the built-in newweb one. In 1.4.19c1 you can try it out right from the GUI, but it is delivered with older versions. It is coded in Lua and works well but not as slick as weasis. I would welcome any suggestions on how to improve it. Given some issue I would not use 1.4.19c1 for your production systems though.
Yes color is implemented on the server side.
This is the actual printing code in Delphi.
To add text you would need to add to this code. The most flexible way is to allow a lua script (or better add to printerdisplay.lua, which is called about 50 lines above this code snippet to create the bmp, and loads the dicom object anyway) that creates lets say one or more a multiline text strings, that would then be overlaid in the corners of the image.
You can access any header information in that lua script as e.g. x.Patientname. Unfortunately passing data from the Lua script must be done with temporary files. Maybe allow a single output file (e.g. outfile..'.txt') like this:
Ane then read and print it in Delphi.
Delphi community edition works just fine to compile the GUI.
Hi. So the code is there. In the code the default is 16k. I guess that is used in some circumstances. If you can find the place, change the default from 16384 to 4096. That should sort it. Thanks for testing. Then we can drop the print statement.
Conquest allows fixed bitmaps to be added. It currently does not display text. The printing is done from the Delphi side; you would need to look in the Github version to find the code (in serverdriver.pas). You can also use and modify printerdisplay.lua to allow work on the images.
Conquest (windows) works as a basic print server to the default printer. Just install and give it a try (5 minutes work). The GUI has a print client too.
If this is not printed on the terminal, you did not compile pdu.cxx properly.
do not reuse an existing number. One converter can either be in the main body or in [lua]. You can skip numbers, so you can use e.g. [lua]ImportConverter99.
can you see it prints
It should be just before the association is logged.
then both patientID's must be sent at the same time.
**Refused to enter inconsistent link PatientID into DICOMStudies: PatientID = '1500851' StudyInsta = '1.2.2126.96.36.199.183.201007.5708004', Old='1500851[Import-root-0110224007]', Refused='1500851'
Really tests the database, so 1500851[Import-root-0110224007] is sent first, and 1500851 second.
Still the script line should help.
It does not choke on the lenght, but on the fact that you have the same study twice with different Patient ID's. I guess you can add a script to get rid of the addition, that may help.
ImportConverter0 = Data.PatientID = string.gsub(Data.PatientID, '%[.+%]', '')
Appreciate that. I am the sole mainainer and I cannot test everything!
I put all changes on github.
I put all changes on github.
There are incompatible changes in the web viewer code - hence the idea to use github; but I see your point, so maybe I will release a 1.4.19d with bug fixes (PDU, CGET and : in patient ID). Can you test the zip file with the code that I sent in post #3. This will enable adaptive PDU sizes and it is what I want to release in 1.4.19d.
The beta version is as stable for linux, there are mainly addditions in the server core. The windows GUI has changed more.
it fails to decompress or strip the header. Can you try this:
In nkiqrsop.cxx, around line 665, replace this code:
This should fix the issue.